Friday, November 11, 2011

Final Reflection

Through my leadership classes I have learned a new way of looking back on my educational experiences and discovering the most meaningful aspects of them. The reflections I have done for all of my classes have been an integral part of this journey. The most significant changes I have made comes from the knowledge I have learned about myself and the new found ability to apply it to all areas of life. It has been a journey of self-actualization that will allow me to reach my fullest potential.

"What a man can be, he must be. This need we may call self-actualization…It refers to the desire for self-fulfillment, namely, to the tendency for him to become actualized in what he is potentially. This tendency might be phrased as the desire to become more and more what one is, to become everything that one is capable of becoming."   Abraham Maslow

No comments:

Post a Comment